Soup as a folk remedy is tasty and extraordinarily useful
In winter, immunity becomes weak and the likelihood of getting sick increases at times. Medicines help us in the fight against colds. But there is an easier and less harmful way to fight infections. You just need to pay attention to nutrition, which will not only support the immune system, but also make it mercilessly destroy pathogens. The best option for eating on cool days is hot soups, recipes of which are very numerous.
The Benefits of Soup
Soup is not just one of the delicious recipes from a cookbook. It has long been proven its usefulness for the human body. What is it?
- Absorbed quickly and completely satiates the body.
- Improves digestion.
- Ideal for a diet. Calories in it is less than in the second dishes, and the amount of useful substances soup is not inferior to other recipes.
- Boiled ingredients are much more useful than fried, smoked or stewed. They retain a greater number of nutrients.
- The first dishes normalize the water balance, replenishing the body with the necessary amount of liquid. This leads to an improvement in the pressure indices.
- The use of soups in winter and autumn is simply invaluable. After all, they are able to quickly warm and saturate a person.
Soup with noodles on chicken broth
Chicken broth is the first remedy for illness. This fact is known to everyone from childhood. Physicians also confirm this folk truth. They found out that the chicken broth not only tidies our blood vessels. It does not allow the formation of pathogenic cells in the lungs, which prevents the development of colds.
- Olive oil / vegetable oil - 2 st. spoons.
- Carrots - 1,5 pcs. (slices).
- Stem or root of celery - 2 pcs. Cut into small slices.
- Bulb - 1 pcs. (cubes).
- Garlic - 2 tooth (small pieces).
- Chicken broth - 1,8 l.
- Laurel leaves - 2 pcs.
- Oregano (dried) - ½ tsp.
- Wide noodles - 350 gr.
- Thyme - ½ tsp. dry or 1 tsp. fresh.
- Boiled chicken meat - 120 gr.
- Parsley (carefully chopped) - 3- 4 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- In a deep saucepan, pour oil and warm well. Then pour carrots, celery, onions and fry about 7 min, vegetables should soften. Periodically stir.
- Add the garlic and put out another 1-2 min.
- Pour the broth into the pan. Put thyme, oregano, bay leaf. Allow broth to boil. Reduce the intensity of fire and cook vegetables for about 5 min. They should become soft and easily pierced on the plug.
- Fill the noodles and cook it together with the rest of the ingredients for 10 min.
- Add chicken and parsley, you can pour a little lemon juice (to make the taste of the broth more vivid), and cook another 1-2 min. Salt the soup to taste, remove the laurel leaves and serve immediately on the table.
Cream of muscatel pumpkin soup
The brighter the vegetable, the more useful it is for us. This truth has long been proven by scientists. Muscat pumpkin - one of the most prominent representatives among the orange "villagers".
This rich orange color not only serves to decorate the vegetable, it also speaks about the presence of vitamin A in its flesh. Imagine how much vitamin A goes into a weakened body and helps to resist illnesses. And the Bulgarian pepper with its "vitamin cocktail" will consolidate the success of the pumpkin and make a person simply invulnerable to winter ailments.
- Pumpkin (sliced) - 1 pcs. (1,2-1,3kg).
- Olive / sunflower oil - 2 st. spoons.
- Bulb (peeled, cut into slices) - 1 pcs. (large)
- Red bell pepper (lobules) - 2 pcs.
- Vegetable (or chicken) broth - 0,5-0,6 l.
- Bacon - 4 slice.
- Garlic is an 2 tooth.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Set the oven at t-200 ° C and warm it up. Properly oil the pan.
- Put a pumpkin, onion, bell pepper on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with vegetable oil, add garlic (2 tooth). Add, add the pepper. Shake the baking sheet a little to mix ingredients.
- Load the pan with vegetables in the oven, leave for 25-30 min. During this time, they need to be prevented several times, so that they are prepared evenly.
- Roast bacon slices in a pan - 6-8 minutes (over medium heat). They should be crispy and covered with a golden brown crust.
- Pour the baked vegetables into a saucepan, pour the broth. Pepper and salt, whisk everything with a blender and send it to the stove.
- Wait for the mixture to boil. Then extinguish 5-10 min, not forgetting to stir. The fire must be slow.
Serve in deep plates or pots with crispy slices of bacon, dried nuts and cream, greens.
Mushroom soup with wild rice
Soup of mushrooms is a healing vitamin soup that will protect from melancholy and colds. All thanks to the fact that the mushrooms contain many different vitamins. For example, in terms of the amount of vitamin B, mushroom soup is ahead of some cereals and vegetables.
It has so much vitamin PP that it can even compete with beef liver for its usefulness. Wild rice is a rich source of protein. It positively affects the work of the muscular system and strengthens the immune system. Therefore, thick, rich and such useful mushroom soup with wild rice is a cure for viruses and bad mood in the autumn and winter days.
- Dry white mushrooms - 30 gr.
- Champignons - 0,3 kg.
- Wild rice - 200 gr.
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Bulb - 1 pcs.
- Oil (creamy) - 2 table. spoons.
- Tomato paste - 1 tsp.
- Flour - 2 table. spoons.
- Broth from a mixture of vegetables - 1-1,2 liters.
- Olive oil - 2 table. spoons.
- Thick cream - 100 gr.
- Soy sauce.
- Parsley (chopped).
- Salt, spices.
- In the pot, pour the water, put the garlic, salt, enrich the taste with spices. Place the container on medium heat. In boiling water, pour the rice and cook it until it becomes soft - 30-35 min. Remove the garlic, pour the rice into a colander and pour it with clean water.
- In dry porcini mushrooms pour boiling water and set aside for 15 min. They should become soft.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter together with the olive oil. Sprinkle the chopped mushrooms, chopped garlic and onions, tomato paste.
- Drain the water from the ceps, finely chop and mix with champignons and onions.
- Top with flour and saute mixture. When the flour begins to stick to the bottom of the pan, add broth from the vegetables. After the mushroom soup starts boiling, cook it on a non-intense fire for 15 minutes. Add to taste, if you like ground pepper, add a little to the dish.
- Fill the boiled wild rice and cook the soup 10 min. Pour in the cream and soy sauce. Once the soup boils, turn off the stove.
Useful note. Soup of mushrooms and wild rice can be served with "petroleum oil". More precisely - butter with a taste of parsley. It's done simply. In the saucepan, put 150 gr. butter, pour the 2 table. spoons of chopped parsley and salt. Put on a fire of medium power. Stir constantly, when it boils, remove from heat.
Soup is not only a tasty and satisfying dish. It is a real protector of our body in cold, damp and cloudy days. It will help to strengthen immunity and prevent many colds. He will warm the rich taste of the gifts of autumn - vegetables, mushrooms, aromatic and spicy seasonings.