a brief description of female images in the Pacific Don
- 1.With great love and warmth, the image of the mother Ilyinichna is drawn in the novel. Sublime moral beauty and wisdom are felt in her words and deeds. Caring and gentle hands Ilinichna never get tired, everyone can. This strong and decisive elderly woman knows how to love wholeheartedly and courageously overcomes the trials that fell to her lot. She is ready to sacrifice herself, just to make life easier for children and households, to protect them from trouble and rash acts. Honoring the traditions and deeply tied to the roots of the Don Cossacks, Ilyinichna has the ability to think soberly and critically evaluate what is happening. The image of this wise and caring woman appears in the novel as a symbol of motherhood.
2. In many ways similar to Natalia Ilinichna. She is a faithful wife and a very caring mother, hard-working, patient, sympathetic, benevolent, able to forgive. Loving her husband selflessly, Natalya realizes that his heart is tied to another woman, but she silently suffers without complaining to anyone. Selflessly she bears her cross, waiting for the return of her good-for-nothing husband. Natalya is a straightforward nature; she can neither deceive nor hypocrite. In desperation, she tried to commit suicide, but, remaining crippled after that, she did not break, did not give up, and managed to regain her composure and determination. The life of Natalia, who, unable to endure her husband's throwings, ends in tragedy, decides to leave him and get rid of his child. Having made an unsuccessful abortion, she dies from blood loss in the prime of her life, but also dying, she does not hold onto anyone, forgives Gregory and his betrayal, and reproaches.
3. It affects its outer and inner beauty Aksinya. She has a "chiseled neck," "fluffy curls of hair," "calling lips." This nature is passionate, passionate. His love for Grigory lit up her cheerless life. Knowing that Gregory loves her, Aksinya is ready to violate all the rules established by life, she is not afraid of public opinion, nor of beatings of her unloved, drinking and walking husband. Independent and freedom-loving, Aksinya everywhere is ready to follow Melekhov, without thinking, to share with him joy and sorrow. Neither disgrace nor condemnation stops her. Love became a guiding star for this woman, able to lead through the pain, suffering and difficulties of life. Everything that relates to Grigory is dear to her, and so she, after Natalia's death, finds herself next to her children, replaces their mother.
4. Another completely different is the wife of Pyotr Melekhov, Daria. This defiantly beautiful, slender woman in the village was justifiably considered a reveler. Cheerful and life-loving, Daria liked to like men, but she was lazy in work, preferring her feasts, gatherings. Daria, of course, can not be called callous and soulless, but in those moments when her nature reveals itself to the fullest, you understand that in Daryn's heart there is no place neither pity nor compassion. Only before her death, Darya realized that she was on the wrong path: "Life has lived and was kind of blind, but life .. God, beauty is what!"
5. The youngest of the Melekhovs, Dunyasha, has grown strenuous and proud as a Cossack. She also has to go through emotional drama. She loves Mikhail Koshevoy, who, having become a Bolshevik, mercilessly killed the brother of Dunyasha who surrendered to Peter the Great in red. But, despite the threats from her family, the girl remains true to the feeling and marries Koshevoy.
The images of the Cossacks infect us with their optimism, love of life, patience and the great ability of courageous overcoming difficulties.
- link is blocked by the decision of the project administration