Can a Ukrainian get a passport in Russia?
- our company helps in obtaining a passport for foreign passport for gr. Ukraine, the People's Republic of China and the People's Democratic Republic of Moscow in Moscow, who do not have certificates and certificates, without consular accounts! Passports to children, writing and pasting photos in Ukr. passports! 84957728970, 89257728970
- Посольство Украины в РФ ссылка заблокирована по решению администрации проекта
mfa. gov. ua / russia / en / 3763.htm
Registration and issuance of a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad.
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Russian Federation documents the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad to those Ukrainian citizens who permanently reside in the Russian Federation, performs and removes from consular registration, extends the validity of a foreign passport, enters information about children into a foreign passport, on the return to Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine who temporarily left the territory of Ukraine and lost their passports while on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Citizens of Ukraine who have issued a permit for permanent residence in Russia are consular in the Ukrainian Embassy in Russia and need to issue a new foreign passport (in connection with loss, change of surname in marriage, damage to the existing passport, children who reached 16-year-old age and information about which were entered in the foreign passports of parents who left for permanent residence in Russia),
For the rest, for example, temporarily staying, only a certificate of return to Ukraine is issued
- Lena, good afternoon. I am an inhabitant of the People's Republic of Germany, my passport expired. It is more convenient for me to extend my passport in Rostov. Perhaps it? And, if competent in this matter, under the new law, I have the right to obtain a Russian passport on the grounds that my parents were born and lived in the Rostov region for a long time. Thanks in advance.
- Gr. Ukraine can get a passport in the Russian Consulate, if permanently resides in the Russian Federation and is a consular accountant. In other cases, at the place of residence in Ukraine.
- Elena will take you and fuck you for money
- Available. My husband officially worked in Moscow, got a consular account, and got a passport.