Antioxidants - what is it?
- Antioxidants - substances that prevent the occurrence of free radicals, reducing the harm from the negative impact of the environment. These are the three most famous Vitamin A, E and C. There is a vitamin triovite complex consisting of just these vitamins and selenium, which enhances their action. I usually take beta-carotene (provitamin A) separately in tablets, separately ascorutin (C and rutin) and vitamin E (which is very much in olive, corn or sunflower oil).
- Antioxidants are substances that protect our body from the harmful effects of the environment, poor ecology, food, water, smoking, radiation. Neutralize the effect of free radicals. Prophylaxis of oncology. Antioxidants include the most important for our body vitamins C and E, plant complexes of vitamins, very many berries of blueberries, black currants, grapes, sea buckthorn, raspberries, there is a drink from a mixture of these berries.
- Antioxidants are special substances that slow the aging process in our body. Our body has its own defense mechanism, but because of the stresses of everyday life and the high content of harmful substances in the environment, we often need additional help. Ideally, we can get most of the antioxidants we need from fruits and vegetables - the foundation of a healthy diet. Nevertheless, with our modern, constantly accelerating lifestyle, we are increasingly replacing fresh vegetables and fruits with less useful products. Consequently, the addition of antioxidants to our diet is extremely useful.
link is blocked by the decision of the project administration
- The concentration of antioxidants in the body is associated with youth and the body's resistance to external influences.
These substances do not allow peroxidizing to cells in the body. .
The most well-known antioxidant is ascorbic acid and beta-carotene, which is well VERY much ordinary carrot.
- Antioxidants are the natural defense of restriction from free radical damage. And free radicals are oxygen molecules in our body, which, for various reasons, can be damaged by stress, ecology and smoke, from malnutrition.
The oxygen atom has 8 electrons, when one electron is lost, a free radical is obtained. The antioxidant has one available electron and then an available electron neutralizes the free radical.
Conclusion, the more antioxidants we take, the less we get sick.
To improve the antioxidant protection of the body, eat colorful salads, from different vegetables and fruits, eat vitamins, take biological active supplements.
I advise you to read the article of Doctor Wolker "The dead doctors do not lie.
I wish good luck and prosperity
- Antioxidants are substances that do not allow oxygen to be combined with one or another form with important elements of the material. In general, these are antioxidants that prevent oxidation