In the hot summer, I also want something sweet, and delicacies with berries and fruits become favorites among the desserts. Complemented with natural yoghurt or cottage cheese, they are light and delicious to the taste!
It takes quite a bit of time to create a matchless blueberry roll and cottage cheese roll in pita bread. Housewives will appreciate the recipe for speed and simplicity, and consumers - for the perfect combination of ingredients and the best taste.
What you need:
- 1 sheet of thin Armenian lavash;
- 1 Stack fresh blueberries;
- 300 gr low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- sugar to taste.
Cooking summer dessert
1. We spread the cottage cheese in a deep plate. Add 1 whole egg and separated protein from the second. And while the yolk is set aside.
2. We knead curd mass with a spoon, adding sugar to taste in the process.
3. We spread Armenian pita bread on the table. Evenly distribute the curd paste. On top of it - blueberries, pre-washed and dried. Fold the pita bread with a sweet roll.
4. We take a baking sheet, we cover with parchment for pies. Carefully transfer our roll to it.
5. Shake up the yolk and, dipping a silicone brush into it, coat the surface of the pita roll. On the sides too. On the 15 minutes in the oven, we warm it up in advance, degree 180 C.
6. We take out the roll with cottage cheese and berry filling, as it cools a little - we cut and serve. It is possible with tea, kefir, with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!