a brief description of female images in the Pacific Don
- 1. With great love and warmth, the image of Mother Ilinichna is painted in the novel. Exalted moral beauty and wisdom are felt in her words and in her deeds. Caring and gentle hands Ilinichny never get tired, everyone knows how. This strong and determined elderly woman knows how to love and courageously overcome the trials that have fallen to her lot. She is ready to sacrifice herself, just to make life easier for children and household members, to protect them from troubles and rash actions. While reading traditions and deeply attached to the roots of the Don Cossacks, Ilinichna has the ability to think soberly and critically evaluate what is happening. The image of this wise and caring woman appears in the novel as a symbol of motherhood.
2.Much like Natalia Ilyinichna. She is a faithful wife and a very caring mother, hard-working, patient, sympathetic, benevolent, able to forgive. Selflessly loving her husband, Natalia realizes that his heart is tied to another woman, but she suffers silently, without complaining to anyone. She dedicates her cross selflessly, waiting for the return of her unfortunate husband. Natalia's nature is direct, she can neither deceive nor hypocrite. In despair, she tried to commit suicide, but, after remaining a cripple, did not break down, did not give up, managed to regain her composure and determination. Tragically ends the life of Natalia, who, unable to withstand the throwing of her husband, decides to leave him and get rid of his child. Having made an unsuccessful abortion, she dies from the loss of blood in the prime of life, but also dying, does not hold any evil on anyone, forgives Gregory and his treachery, and reproaches.
3. It affects its outer and inner beauty Aksinya. She has a "chiseled neck," "fluffy curls of hair," "calling lips." This nature is passionate, passionate. His love for Grigory lit up her cheerless life. Knowing that Gregory loves her, Aksinya is ready to violate all the rules established by life, she is not afraid of public opinion, nor of beatings of her unloved, drinking and walking husband. Independent and freedom-loving, Aksinya everywhere is ready to follow Melekhov, without thinking, to share with him joy and sorrow. Neither disgrace nor condemnation stops her. Love became a guiding star for this woman, able to lead through the pain, suffering and difficulties of life. Everything that relates to Grigory is dear to her, and so she, after Natalia's death, finds herself next to her children, replaces their mother.
4. Another completely different is the wife of Pyotr Melekhov, Daria. This defiantly beautiful, slender woman in the village was justifiably considered a reveler. Cheerful and life-loving, Daria liked to like men, but she was lazy in work, preferring her feasts, gatherings. Daria, of course, can not be called callous and soulless, but in those moments when her nature reveals itself to the fullest, you understand that in Daryn's heart there is no place neither pity nor compassion. Only before her death, Darya realized that she was on the wrong path: "Life has lived and was kind of blind, but life .. God, beauty is what!"
5. The youngest of Melekhovs Dunyash also grew into a stray and proud Cossack woman. She also has to go through a spiritual drama. She loves Mikhail Koshevoy, who, having become a Bolshevik, mercilessly killed Pyotr Melekhov, the brother of Dunyasha, who was surrendered to prison. But, despite threats from her family, the girl remains faithful to the feeling and marries Koshevoy.
The images of the Cossacks infect us with their optimism, love of life, patience and the great ability of courageous overcoming difficulties.
- link is blocked by the decision of the project administration