How correctly to write: in any way or how?
- Both options have the right to exist, you can write in different ways, depending on the proposal, which has "no way" or "no how." Most often, the fused spelling of this word, separate, is used, is much less common. If it is an adverb, it is written together, like this - "by no means". ("How are you?" / "No way").
Separate writing can be found when “ni” is used as a “unifying writing union”, in other words, when it can be replaced by “and” or if it is opposed. That is, two cases are obtained when written "neither as" separately.
- The spelling of "no way" and "no how" depends on the context. In the first case, it is an adverb (no way - in any way). There is no way to go here. We can not learn the letters!
In the second case, “neither as” is the negative particle “neither” and the union “as”.
He knew nothing - neither read nor write. The former spouses did not communicate with each other either as friends or as enemies.
- It all depends on what part of speech this word is. If it is an adverb, then we write together - no way
That he did not, he in no way the poem was not memorized.
If this union, and repeating, then we write separately - "not like"
The old man did not notice, neither as robbers climbed up to him, neither as carried out the most valuable.
- The word "(nor) as" may be spelled differently. It is fused to write if this is a negative adverb: I could not get to the subject of interest to me. And if “neither” is included in the composing recurring union “neither ... nor”, then with the adverb “how” it is written separately: The boy could not explain how the device works or why he needs it at all. both spellings are possible.
- No With negative pronouns and adverbs "no" is a prefix and is written together.
- Both variants are possible here, it all depends on what part of the speech this word is. If we are talking about a negative adverb "no way", then we write together. Example: We could not manage to make a fire, because the rain immediately put out the fire. If there is a recurring union, then we write separately. Example: The children quickly fell asleep and did not hear how the transmission ended, or how the parents returned.