Cough does not go away, even after taking antibiotics.
- I recommend syrup Erespal - it is checked up on itself and the relatives repeatedly.
- possibly the onset of chronic bronchitis. if you smoke a lot, then the onset of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). I also advise you to donate blood to pulmonary chlamydia. They are transmitted by airborne droplets. I was ill with them.
- Bronchitis without temperature antibiotics can not be treated. Antibiotics are prescribed only with the addition of bacterial infection (this condition is usually accompanied by a temperature). Then the reception of antibiotics is justified. After taking antibiotics and with a prolonged cough, allergic organism is started and you are very similar to allergic bronchitis. I advise (I'm not a doctor!) KETOTIFEN 1T. at night.
You need to know that the pills give some soporific effect, but they are VERY helpful!
- why antibiotics?
and go already to the doctor.
- And did or made a roentgen? Mozh, there is generally tuberculosis. Or pneumonia.
- a long dry cough, a night cough sometimes up to vomiting and even more without the temperature can be a sign of an allergy. sputum for a day goes badly and accumulates overnight in the morning, causing a gag reflex-for better separation it is recommended to drink plenty of fluids and expectorants (broth mother and stepmother root inhalation with eucalyptus and soda). from allergies-loratodine, claritin, suprastin, tavegil, take for the night t. cause drowsiness. if after taking the drug from an allergy cough at night will not mean exactly it! better consult a specialist! (such symptoms as you had with my child for six months it was an allergy) smoking especially can aggravate the situation