Stress, anxiety, insomnia, anxiety - these phenomena have become inevitable companions of the modern population. With the hyperactivity of the 21 century, almost every person faces. To cope with such negative conditions, sedatives are recommended. Drug "Novopossit" is sharply distinguished from this group. After all, the composition of the medicine is unique. How should I take this medicine? At what pathologies can you expect a favorable effect? And are there analogues of Novopassit?
a brief description of
Sedative combined preparation Novopassit has an interesting composition - a combination of medicinal plants with guaifenesin. This is the reason for the high effectiveness of the drug.
The preparation contains herbs, the beneficial effect of which is confirmed by time:
- St. John's wort;
Such components in combination with guaifenesin contribute to the restoration of peace of mind, relieve the symptoms of many nervous disorders.
If analogues of Novopassit are considered in terms of effects on the body, then it should be said that this is the only means that can completely eliminate such manifestations:
- "Manager's syndrome" - a constant mental stress;
- dyspeptic disorders that have a nervous origin.
In addition, the medicine perfectly removes the acuteness of sensations with itching dermatoses, facilitates the symptomatology of the climacteric syndrome.
The medicine is issued in the form of:
- Tablets. Their surface is covered with a special shell.
- Syrup. It's a little cloudy liquid. Its color is brown. Has a syrup with a distinct characteristic odor. During storage, a small precipitate may form.
If we talk about the analogues of Novopassit, then the drug "Persen" is most often recommended. However, you should know that this is not entirely correct. Because drugs that have the same composition as the original remedy, simply does not exist. The drug "Persen" contains only plant components, in contrast to the drug "Novopassit", in which there is guaifenesin. And consequently, the effect on the body of the original remedy is much stronger than the drug "Persen".
Indications for use
Most doctors (neurologists, psychotherapists), selecting the right treatment for the patient, prescribe a Novopassit medication.
Indications for use of this tool:
- Neurasthenia in mild form, accompanied by irritability, anxiety, fatigue, absent-mindedness, fear, mental exhaustion, memory impairment.
- Sleep disorder.
- Headache caused by nervous tension.
- Climacteric syndrome.
- High neuromuscular excitability.
- Vegetosovascular dystonia.
- Functional pathology of the digestive tract: dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome;
- Dermatoses accompanied by itching: urticaria, seborrheic or atopic eczema.
However, the purpose of this tool is due not only to a wide range of indications. The drug has proven itself as an effective tool. At the same time, it is safe. In addition, does not cause to itself accustoming.
Dosage of medicament
It is necessary to coordinate the medicine "Novopassit" with the doctor.
Tablets or syrup should be taken, taking into account the recommendations given in the instructions:
- The drug is intended for adults and children who are over 12 years old.
- Take should be 3 times a day for an 1 tablet. If syrup is selected, then the single dose is 5 ml (or 1 tsp).
- Between the use of the tool is recommended to observe the 8-hour break.
- If there is a need, it is allowed to increase the above dose by half.
- In case of digestive disorders, it is advisable to take the medicine at times.
- A person, who is supposed to have an emotional load, should resort to this means of minutes for 20-30 before the event. In this case, take once 1-2 tablets or 5-10 ml syrup.
- The solution can be used not diluted. Also allowed to dilute the syrup in the drinks (tea, juice).
There are also special instructions for taking Novapassit. For children who have not yet turned 12 years old, there are many other means of this plan. But sometimes the doctor still appoints him to the kids. Such a decision can be made solely by the attending physician. The dosage of the drug is strictly individual. As a rule, it is 0,5 tablets or 0,5 tsp. syrup.
During therapy, the following negative manifestations can occur:
- dizziness, drowsiness, lethargy, fatigue, decreased attention;
- nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, heartburn, constipation;
- exanthema, itching;
- cramps, muscle weakness.
The drug should not be used in patients who have the following conditions:
- myasthenia gravis;
Very carefully prescribe the drug to people with severe gastrointestinal pathologies. It is not recommended a drug to treat children younger than 12 years. The only exception is the appointment of a doctor.
Patients who take this remedy are advised to abandon the activities associated with rapid response and increased attention.
Cost of preparation
In the pharmacy you can buy without a prescription medicine Novopassit. The price of the medication varies depending on the manufacturer, packaging and form of release.
On average, the cost of the drug is as follows:
- Novopassit tablets. Packing of 30 pills will cost the patient approximately 460 rub.
- Syrup "Novopassit". The price per bottle (100 ml) is 197 rub.
So, what can replace this tool? It was noted above that the drug does not have structural analogs that possess the same active substance. Therefore, if there is a need to replace the drug, it is recommended to consult a doctor. After all, there are analogues of Novopassit, which have a similar effect on the human body.
Such preparations are:
- "Calm down."
- The Dormiplant.
However, it should be recalled that only an expert should select an analog.
What is more effective: Novopassit or Afobazol?
Faced with such a seemingly simple question, it is necessary to know that these medications differ in composition and indications for use.
The medicine "Novopassit" is intended to eliminate anxiety, unrest and other psychological symptoms. The drug "Afobazol" allows you to stop pronounced manifestations of nerve pathologies. In addition, it eliminates somatic symptoms, such as heart attacks, pressure jumps.
Thus, when choosing what to take from medicines: Novopassit or Afobazol, it is necessary to take into account those manifestations that accompany nervousness. If you need to calm down, get rid of anxiety, fear, relieve tension, then the ideal option will be the first medication. In the case of somatic symptoms, it is more preferable to use the drug Afobazol.
Opinions about the medicine
What do doctors and patients say about such a medicine as Novopassit? The doctors' comments confirm the high effectiveness of this medication. Specialists note that the drug perfectly saves insomnia, nightly fears. It effectively eliminates aggression, removes irritability, calms in stressful situations.
In this case, the drug is safe to eat. Thanks to these patients, Novopassit is often prescribed. The doctors' testimonies testify that this remedy can quickly eliminate nervous excitability, alleviate the symptoms of PMS. It perfectly copes with blues, reduces the symptoms of depressive conditions, relieves of mild stress.
Patients also consider this medication to be quite effective. Many people appreciated its beneficial effect on the body. They emphasize that the drug excellently excludes irritability, stress, anxiety. However, many of them indicate such an undesirable manifestation as drowsiness.
People who, in the nature of their activities, are in constant psychological stress, say that they almost always carry this tool with them. This allows you to take the medicine at any time and with dignity to withstand unpleasant situations and stress.